4 exam sessions between December 2020 and February 2021:
- 14/12 - 23/12/2020
- 7/1 - 19/1/2021
- 20/1 - 1/2/2021
- 2/2 - 13/2/2021
5 exam sessions: 4 sessions between May and July 2021 and 1 session in September 2021
- 24/05 - 05/06/2021
- 07/06 - 26/06/2021
- 28/06 - 14/07/2021
- 15/07 - 31/07/2021
- 01/09 - 18/09/2021
To see the exam schedule (date and place):
1) Go to Exam schedule and select “Department of Law” from the drop down menu;
2) Choose one of the options (Course; Activity, Professor or exam date).
The exam schedule is regularly updated on the ESSE3 system.
To enrol for an exam, students must:
1) check that the course they want to take the exam for, is present in their on line “Academic history”;
2) have paid their university fees;
3) have completed the course and professor evaluation on Edumeter (click here to fill it in).
Students must enrol for an exam at least three days before the exam date, by going to www.unito.it and accessing their profile on MyUniTO Studente. They should then open the menu "Exams" and select "Exam dates" where there is a list of courses they can enrol for. By clicking on the blue Academic history symbol, students can see the teacher’s name, time and place of the exam and complete enrolment by clicking on "Enrol for exam".
Students who must take an exam in the computer labs must check that their SCU ID (which are the same used for enrolling for an exam and accessing the Campus Wi-Fi) are working as they will need their username and password to access a pc and the exam.
The check must be carried out on free access computer workstations located throughout the University and in particular, at the Bobbio Library or the open space of the Palazzina Einaudi.
Should students have problems with their password, they are advised to contact UniTO Support Services.
Should students have problems in enrolling, they should contact firstname.lastname@example.org with this information:
- Name and Surname;
- Enrollment Number;
- Name of degree course the student is enrolled in;
- Enrollment year;
- Course code of exam that the student wants to take;
- Name of course;
- Brief description of problem.
N.B. only requests sent to this email address will be taken into consideration.